Features of Theoretical Basis for Nursing 5th Edition PDF
Theoretical Basis for Nursing 5th Edition PDF-Enhance clinical practice with a clear understanding of nursing theory.
Access the essential information you need to understand and apply theory in practice, research, education, and administration/management. The most concise and contemporary nursing theory resource available, Theoretical Basis for Nursing , 5th Edition , clarifies the application of theory and helps you become a more confident, well-rounded nurse. This acclaimed text is extensively researched and easy to read, giving you an engaging, approachable guide to developing, analyzing, and evaluating theory in your nursing career.
- NEW Ethical Theories and Principles chapter familiarizes you with emerging trends in evidence-based, clinically ethical practice.
- NEW higher education boxes outline important connections with AACN’s “Essentials of Master’s Education” and “Essentials of Doctoral Education” to help you advance your nursing career prospects through additional education.
- Link to Practice boxes provide concrete examples of how theory guides nursing practice.
- Case Studies help you apply specific content to common scenarios encountered in everyday practice.
- Learning Activities test your understanding of key concepts.
- Chapter Summaries and Key Points recap important chapter content at a glance.
- Online Literature Assessment Activity and case studies challenge you to think critically about textbook content.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Theoretical Basis for Nursing 5th Edition PDF
Theoretical Basis for Nursing 5th Edition PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of nursing and basic medicine. This book covers all the cases and phenomenon a student and professional nurse might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime aid in caring for patients that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Dr. McEwen has been a nursing professor for more than 25 years. She is the author/editor of three nursing textbooks: Theoretical Basis for Nursing (with E. Wills); Community/Public Health Nursing: Promoting the Health of Populations (with M. Nies); and Community-based Nursing: An Introduction (with B. Pullis). She has also published numerous articles in nursing journals. Her research interests include: RN-BSN programs; spiritual nursing care; immunizations and immunization policy; disparities in diagnosis and management of ADHD; and school-based management of asthma.
Dimensions and Characters of Theoretical Basis for Nursing 5th Edition PDF
- Publisher : LWW; 5th edition (February 20, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 624 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1496351207
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496351203
- Item Weight : 2.2 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.1 x 0.9 x 9.9 inches
- Book Name : Theoretical Basis for Nursing 5th Edition PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.