Features of Visual Analogy Guide to Human Anatomy 4th Edition PDF
Visual Analogy Guide to Human Anatomy 4th Edition PDF-The Visual Analogy Guide to Human Anatomy, 4e is an affordable and effective study aid for students enrolled in an introductory anatomy course. This book uses visual analogies to assist the student in learning the details of human anatomy. Using these analogies, students can take things they already know from experiences in everyday life and apply them to anatomical structures with which they are unfamiliar. This book offers a variety of learning activities for students such as, labeling diagrams, creating their own drawings, or coloring existing black-and-white illustrations to better understand the material presented.
1. Visual analogies, mnemonic devices, conceptual illustrations, and labeling and coloring exercises help students learn the details and concepts of human anatomy.
Analogies and other key concepts are presented in a modular format with the text on the even-numbered pages and illustrations and analogies on the facing odd-numbered page.
2. Large, high-quality, original illustrations are presented in two colors.
Students may choose to color these illustrations to aid their comprehension of the material.
3. Helpful icons throughout each book identify microscopic structures, study tips, and two- and three-dimensional structures.
4. For fill-in-the-blank sections, the answers are found on the facing page. This allows students to learn not only though self-quizzing but also through the process of rewriting the correct information in the labeling areas.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Visual Analogy Guide to Human Anatomy 4th Edition PDF
Visual Analogy Guide to Human Anatomy 4th Edition PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of basic medical sciences. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
After 28 years working as Professor of Anatomy & Physiology at Grand Rapids Community College, Paul retired in 2019. He currently works full-time as the author and illustrator of his best-selling four-book series called the Visual Analogy Guides with Morton Publishing. His unique books cover the topics of anatomy & physiology as well as chemistry and offer a contextualized learning approach that help students better understand difficult subjects in science.
In his free time he enjoys traveling, hiking, biking, and kayaking.
He lives with his wife and son in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Visual Analogy Guide to Human Anatomy 4th Edition PDF
- Publisher : Morton Publishing Company; 4th edition (January 1, 2017)
- Language : English
- Loose Leaf : 336 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1617316245
- ISBN-13 : 978-1617316241
- Item Weight : 9.9 ounces
- Book Name Visual Analogy Guide to Human Anatomy 4th Edition PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.