Features of the Book
Get the most comprehensive, up-to-date guidance available for exam prep with help from Neurology Self-Assessment. Written by Drs. Justin T. Jordan, David R. Mayans, and Michael J. Soileau, this companion volume to Bradley’s Neurology in Clinical Practice thoroughly covers the core and subspecialty topics you’ll encounter on your exam, along with detailed answer explanations and cross-references to Bradley’s. With a focus on assessing subspecialty strengths and weaknesses, it’s the ideal preparation for board certification, maintenance of certification, in-training examinations, and neurology examinations for medical students.
- Features six examinations of more than 100 questions each that follow the board exam blueprint.
- Contains challenging questions that fully prepare you for exams, with detailed answer explanations and references to Bradley’s Neurology in Clinical Practice, 7th Edition.
- Covers basic neuroscience, behavioral neurology, and psychiatry; clinical neurology topics such as headache, cerebrovascular disease, and neuro-infectious disease; and increasingly tested areas such as ethics and interpersonal skills.
- Over a quarter of the questions include illustrations such as anatomy, imaging, histology slides, and clinical photos.
- Includes excellent coverage of key topics such as neurochemistry and neurophysiology, new immune-mediated therapies, child neurology, metabolic diseases, and much more.
- Offers unique, scorable tests online with subspecialty question divisions.
- Comes with a downloadable eBook and online access that allows you to test interactively and get immediate feedback and scores
Description of the Book
Bradley’s Neurology for self assessment is a one-stop book for all neurologists or wanna be neurologists as this book provides a brief overview of the subject as a whole and is best for exams and boards even for students in their first year of study relating to anatomy. It completely tests you for your exams and is the best book to take over just a night or two before the exam.
Table of Contents
- Test 1 questions and answers
- Test 2 questions and answers
- Test 3 questions and answers
- Test 4 questions and answers
- Test 5 questions and answers
- Test 6 questions and answers
File Size: 21 MBs
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.