Features of Calculate with Confidence 7th Edition PDF
Calculate with Confidence 7th Edition PDF-Learn the three major methods of drug calculation! Calculate with Confidence, 7th Edition focuses on the increasing responsibility of the nurse in medication administration, prioritizes client safety with QSEN, and includes updated content that reflects the current scope of practice.
This popular text covers the ratio and proportion, formula, and dimensional analysis methods offering a step-by-step approach to the calculation and administration of drug dosages.
With over 2,100 practice problems, this comprehensive title focuses on enhancing the learning experience of nursing students at all curricular levels by making content clinically applicable.
- Over 2000 practice problems include pre-test and comprehensive post-test review
- Pre-test Basic Math, Comprehensive Unit and Basic Math review tests allows you a three-part approach to evaluate your understanding of basic math material covered in Unit 1, directing you to review chapters if you miss any of these test questions.
- UPDATED Medication Administration chapter includes medication safety, expansion of discussion on client rights, the basic six rights of medication administration, and routes of medication administration.
- Chapter review problems and answer key tests all major topics presented in the chapter and enables you to assess understanding of chapter content.
- Safety Alert boxes highlight issues that may lead to mediation errors and empower you to identify actions that must be taken to avoid calculation errors.
- NEW! Content additions and updates includes word problems involving dosages, Critical Thinking Scenarios, a discussion of the concepts regarding safety issues with medication administration and calculation, plus significant updates in the insulin, critical care, parenteral medication, and heparin chapters.
- NEW! A-Z medication index references page numbers where the drug labels can be found.
- NEW! Medication labels recently added to the market highlights new and updated information relevant to practice.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Calculate with Confidence 7th Edition PDF
Calculate with Confidence 7th Edition PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of nursing and basic medicine. This book covers all the cases and phenomenon a student and professional nurse might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime aid in caring for patients that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Dr. Robert Bucknam, M.D., F.A.A.P. is the founder and director of Cornerstone Pediatrics in Louisville, Colorado where he resides with his wife, Gayle, and their four sons. He has served thousands of parents in Colorado for the last 28 years as their Pediatrician.
With a targeted interest in preterm and high-risk newborns, Dr. Bucknam’s opinions are highly respected within the pediatric community; He has expanded his practice into multiple hospitals in the area where he works closely with 37 licensed Pediatricians.
Dr. Bucknam’s work on Parent Directed Feeding is being utilized by 6 million parents worldwide in 20 languages. Join Dr. Bucknam online at Babywise.life for his latest findings and support.
Dimensions and Characters of Calculate with Confidence 7th Edition PDF
- Publisher : Mosby; 7th edition (October 16, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 784 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323396836
- ISBN-13 : 978-1974805310
- Item Weight : 3.4 pounds
- Dimensions : 10.8 x 8.5 x 1.3 inches
- Book Name : Calculate with Confidence 7th Edition PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.