MORE THAN 2,000 FULL-COLOR PHOTOGRAPHS HELP YOU VISUALLY DIAGNOSE CONDITIONS AND DISEASES ENCOUNTERED IN CLINICAL PRACTICE INCLUDED IN THE COLOR ATLAS OF FAMILY MEDICINE 2nd EDITION PDF EBOOK
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017! “As a primary care reference, this color atlas of family medicine stands at top of the field. It is the pinnacle of health information, marrying photographic images of medical conditions with detailed, yet succinctly written text about each of these conditions…This second edition has not only expanded sections, it also has more presence and authority. It is one to have for all teaching clinics.”
The Color Atlas of Family Medicine, Second Edition is a comprehensive atlas designed to facilitate diagnosis using outwardly appearing signs and manifestations. The superb collection of clinical images is supported by concise, evidence-based treatment recommendations presented in convenient, easy-to-apply bulleted text. Each chapter begins with a story that ties the photographs to real-life patients. Coverage for each condition includes: Patient Story, Epidemiology, Etiology and Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, and Management.
- Organized by anatomic and physiologic systems
- Includes pediatric and adult conditions
- Insightful legends with each photograph providediagnostic pearls to enhance your clinical observational skills
- Indexed by topic, region, and morphology
- Special sections on women’s health, physical/sexual abuse, and substance abuse
- NEW chapters on important topics such as:
- Tobacco addiction
- Global health
Essential to family physicians and all healthcare providers involved in primary care, The Color Atlas of Family Medicine, Second Edition will also prove valuable to medical students, residents, internists, pediatricians, and dermatologists.
Description of Color Atlas of Family Medicine Pdf 2nd Edition Ebook
A great primarily outpatient reference book that is written and sourced well, especially appreciate the strength of recommendations it provides for various treatments, will be referring to this book frequently moving forward in anyone’s career! The many photos that are included in the book aid in confirming diagnoses, especially with certain dermatologic conditions. This is a one-stop book for the cases found in family medicine to be visually represented on paper. No more confusion. Get yours now
Case Files Family Medicine 4th Edition Pdf Ebook Free Download
Swansons family medicine 8th edition free pdf download
Family medicine Ambulatory care and prevention book pdf download
Download Current Diagnosis and Treatment PDF book
Medical Books Free Download
- Excellent! I bought one, was very impressed with a book, bought another one for my daughter who is doing a residency in Internal medicine. One of the best medical book what I ever have! Very practical, very well organized information.
- I used this to study for a Visual Diagnosis Exam while I was in school. It is an easy read, and contains quality images. The book is very thick, but that is because the authors give you plenty of images of diseases.
Biography of the Author
Table of Contents
The Color Atlas of Family Medicine Pdf 2nd edition Ebook includes the following units and chapters:
- Learning With Images and Digital Photography
- The Essence of Family Medicine
- Physical And Sexual Abuse
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Oral Health
- The Heart and Circulation
- The Lungs
- Women’s Health
- Musculoskeletal Problems
- Infectious Diseases
- Substance Abuse
- File Size: 127 Mbs
- English Language
- 1600 Pages
- 5-Star Rating
PDF File for The Color Atlas of Family Medicine 2nd Edition
Below is a download link for The Color Atlas of Family Medicine Pdf 2nd Edition ebook
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.