Description of CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Occupational & Environmental Medicine PDF
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Occupational & Environmental Medicine PDF is An updated and comprehensive guide to occupational and environmental injuries and illnesses, their diagnosis and treatment, and preventive measures in the workplace and community.
Complete and concise, this clinically focused book is the go-to reference for health care professionals in all specialties who diagnose and treat acute and chronic occupational and environmental injuries and illnesses. In addition to clinical management and toxicology, the text covers important aspects of multidisciplinary occupational health and safety practice including ethical principles, disability management, workers’ compensation, medical monitoring, and health risk assessment.
- new chapters on the impact of climate change on workers, the changing nature of work, Total Worker Health, workplace violence, pediatric environmental health, genetic toxicology and responder safety and health
- latest approaches to prevent workplace-related injuries through the application of ergonomic principles
- updated practical information on the toxic properties and clinical manifestations of industrial materials and environmental agents.
Recommended Books For You
Dimensions and Characters of CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Occupational & Environmental Medicine PDF
- McGraw Hill LLC; May 2021
- ISBN: 9781260143447
- Edition: 6
- Title: CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Occupational & Environmental Medicine, 6th Edition
- Author: Joseph LaDou; Robert Harrison
- Imprint: McGraw Hill / Medical
- Language: English
Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2021
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.