Ace the USMLE Step 2 CK with these unique “flashcards in this Deja Review USMLE Step 2 CK Book!”
Students who just took the USMLE Step 2 CK reveal what it takes to excel!
“I highly recommend this book for Step 2 review. This is useful because it has a consistent, straightforward question and answer format. The answers are short and to the point, which makes it easy for self-tests. The ‘make a diagnosis’ sections are very helpful )and reflective) of shelf exam questions. I will be sure to let my classmates know this is a great resource!” — Jesicca Bury, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Class of 2010
“Deja Review is jam-packed with key concepts and important details. I like the Q&A format, and that you can cover up the answers. It forces you to interact with the material and actively recall information rather than just reading the information. The book fits perfectly in the white coat pocket so it can be carried around and whipped out during slow times.” — Tina Nguyen, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Class of 2008
Deja Review: USMLE Step 2 CK boils down your coursework to just the critical concepts you ned to know for exam success. This unbeatable guide features a quick-read, two-column “flashcard” Q&A format–specifically designed to help you remember a large amount of pertinent information in the least amount of time possible. The format allows you to zero in on only the correct answers in order to promote memory retention and get the most out of your study time. Great for last-minute review of high-yield facts, Deja Review provides a straighforward way for you to assess your strengths and weaknesses for USMLE Step 2 CK success.
You will find everything you need to ace the exam, including:
- Active recall questions that allow you to understand, not just memorize, the content
- “Make a Diagnosis” clinical vignettes at the ends of chapters that prepare you for board questions
- Mnemonics and key words to help you focus on core facts
- A portable size for study on the go–fits in your white coat pocket
- A bookmark included to help you work through easy-to-use flashcard presentation
The Content You Need to Excel on the USMLE Step 2 CK:
Internal Medicine, Surgery, Neurology, Psychiatry, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, Abbreviations
Description of Deja Review USMLE Step 2 CK Pdf
This Deja Review USMLE Step 2 CK, second edition book is one book that every step 2 aspirant must go through once before the exams as many users have reported that this book includes some points that are not included in the Uworld and have been reported to have appeared in the exam which gives this book more importance so if you want better scores then opt for this one.
John H. Naheedy, MD
Fellow, Pediatric Radiology
Department of Radiology
Children’s Hospital Boston
Harvard Medical School
Daniel A. Orringer, MD
Department of Neurosurgery
University of Michigan Medical School
Ann Arbor, MI
Khashayar Mohebali, MD
Chief Resident, Clinical Instructor
Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Department of Surgery
University of California, San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
Peter F. Aziz, MD
fellow Pediatric Cardiology
Department of Pediatrics
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Susie Lim, MD
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Kaiser Permanente Northwest
User Reviews for Deja Review USMLE Step 2 CK Pdf
- I’m finding this book (Deja Review USMLE Step 2 CK) very useful while studying for Step 2. I’ve gone through two sections so far (OB/GYN and Peds) and have found that it covers material that isn’t covered in USMLE World questions. It was recommended to me by a classmate who has taken Step 2 and then worked as an instructor in the Pass Program.
The only bad thing about it is that it requires “unaided recall.” That is, you cover up the answers on the right side of the page and have to come up with the answer to the question on the left side of the page on your own. That’s more difficult than recognizing (by “aided recall”) the correct answer among five possible answers in a multiple choice test format like USMLE World. It’s also more time-consuming. However, you end up knowing the material better since you can produce it without aid.
- I tried and tried and tried to read this book, but my eyes just glossed over the pages. It was more like lists of unexplained facts than recall. It’s more due to the way I study – I’m not a crammer. Look at a few example pages to see if it’s for you. You will be surprised at how boring this book is to read. I used Step 2 Secrets and liked it a lot more. I also just got my results back from Step 2 and am very pleased.
Table of Contents
Deja Review USMLE Step 2 CK, second edition pdf includes the following units and chapters:
- Internal Medicine
- Obs and Gynae
- Emergency Medicine
Dimensions and Characters of Deja Review USMLE Step 2 CK, Second Edition Pdf
- 348 Pages
- File Size: 1 Mbs
- English Language
- 5-star Rating
- Best Step 2 Review book
Download Link for Deja Review USMLE Step 2 CK
Below is a Download button for the pdf format of Deja Review USMLE step 2 Ck, second edition ebook. Click it to start your free download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.