Features of Facial Danger Zones PDF
Facial Danger Zones PDF-The definitive one-stop reference on safely navigating highly complex facial anatomy
The primary goal of Facial Danger Zones: Staying safe with surgery, fillers and non-invasive devices is to help surgeons achieve optimal results and maximize safe outcomes for a wide array of facial cosmetic procedures. Authored by internationally renowned plastic surgeon Rod Rohrich and distinguished co-authors James Stuzin, Erez Dayan, and E. Victor Ross, this user-friendly book provides multidisciplinary insights and expert knowledge on intricate facial anatomy, navigating safe and dangerous facial zones, and the use of minimally invasive technologies.
The book is divided into three sections:
- Part one provides an overview of facial tissue anatomy and fat compartments, facial nerve danger zones, specific nerve branches, protective measures, and technical dissection considerations for safe facelift surgery.
- Part two covers fillers and neuromodulators with pearls and in-depth guidance on staying safe using six different facial danger zones.
- Part three details the safe use of energy-based devices such as ablative and non-ablative lasers, combination chemical peels, radiofrequency, and cryolipolysis.
- Superb facial nerve dissection safety tips for cosmetic procedures such as facelifts
- Facial danger zones and the prevention and consequences of injury graphically described through cadaver dissections, illustrations, and patient case photographs
- Visually-rich text describes how to safely and efficaciously administer lasers, chemical peels, noninvasive fat removal, and skin tightening devices
- More than 20 succinct videos posted online enhance understanding of various safe approaches
This remarkable resource is destined to be the trusted, go-to companion for trainee and veteran surgeons who specialize in plastic, facial plastic, dermatologic, oculoplastic, and head and neck surgery, as well as other practitioners who treat these patients.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Facial Danger Zones PDF
Facial Danger Zones PDF is one of the best-known books for Dermatologists. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Fulfilling my lifetime goal of becoming a MD has taught me both theoretical and practical knowledge that I have the privilege of applying everyday in my career. As Co-Founder of Medical Creations, I have embarked on the journey to empower medical students worldwide and provide them with the tools necessary to succeed in the medical landscape.
At Medical Creations, we come to work every day because we want to make every student’s life easier in their quest to become a medical professional. Having graduated from medical school ourselves, we know that medicine is hard; but it doesn’t have to be THAT hard. By focusing on making the learning process more fun, the journey will not be as heavy.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Facial Danger Zones PDF
- Publisher : Thieme; 1st edition (September 27, 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 152 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1684200032
- ISBN-13 : 978-1684200030
- Item Weight : 1.72 pounds
- Dimensions : 11 x 8.5 inches
- Book Name : Facial Danger Zones PDF
Apart from this, this book is appropriate for plastic surgeons and those related medical specialists who aim to update their knowledge with high standards and be well-equipped with the most up-to-date issues.
Compared with the book of which title was shared decades ago, I found a number of distinctive issues presented in this current book. For instance, in terms of anatomy, the previous concerns were about the facial nerve and the sensory nerve. It has shifted and highlighted on the vascular network. In case of operation/ procedure which used to focus only the facial surgery procedure (eg. facelift ) to both of the surgical and the non-surgical facial rejuvenation. This point includes filler and botulinum toxin injection. These have been received a lot of attention currently.
The authors also step forward to the energy device issues and so forth. They are generous enough to share their valuable and meticulous experiences which cannot be found elsewhere.
On top of that, the main contributors are the world-leading and world authority plastic surgeon who has been widely recognized across the world. They are also a highly proficient person with expertise not only in the surgery but also in the non-surgical aesthetic procedures. According to this book, the authors evidentially demonstrates the high academic standard.
What I am impressed a great deal with this book are their fascinating illustrations, VDO, and cadaveric dissection. Those pictures are not only that beauty but also revealing a smart presentation method. These enable us to understand the content, particularly on focusing on the plane of various structures.
The book is worth buying.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.