An ideal reference for residents, fellows, practitioners, and nurse practitioners, Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine 5th Edition PDF is a concise, up-to-date overview of key topics in cardiology. Using a practical, outline format, this best-selling title presents evidence-based approaches to cardiovascular diagnosis, diseases, and treatment – perfect for daily practice or exam preparation.
- A new, larger format and content that is thoroughly up to date; organized by disease and treatment so you can find what you’re looking for quickly.
- With a focus on guidelines and the evidence basis for cardiovascular disease management, coverage includes approaches to common clinical syndromes and investigations, including drug therapy.
- Updated content with the latest innovations in cardiovascular medicine- including percutaneous approaches to valve disease, device management of cardiogenic shock, and the heart in the athlete.
- Clear diagrams, high-quality ECGs, and helpful summary tables provide excellent visual reinforcement to the text.
- Authoritative perspectives from the experienced staff and fellows at the Cleveland Clinic provide practical guidance in performance of common cardiovascular procedures and integration of devices.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Description of Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine 5th Edition PDF
This book for the subject of cardiovascular medicine is one of the top notch books available for medical students and health professionals to look upto for the study of their cardiology dreams. It is concise yet thorough and contains all the essential information a cardiologist needs to have in handling a patient in the ward. A must download for everyone.
Brian Griffin, MD, is a cardiologist in the section of Cardiovascular Imaging in the Robert and Suzanne Tomsich Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, in the Sydell and Arnold Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute at Cleveland Clinic. He is Section Head of Cardiovascular Imaging within Cleveland Clinic’s Department of Cardiovascular Medicine and the institute’s Physician Director of Development. Dr. Griffin completed his medical degree at the National University of Ireland, Galway.
Dr. Griffin completed his internship and residencies in medicine and surgery at University College Hospital, Galway. He completed fellowships in cardiology at Guy’s Hospital, London; Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, and Boston University Medical Center. He completed a fellowship in cardiac ultrasound at Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston. In addition, Dr. Griffin completed research fellowships at the Irish Heart Foundation, Dublin, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, and Harvard Medical School, Boston.
User Reviews for Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine 5th Edition PDF
I finished grad school as an FNP and just began practicing in cardiology. This helps bridge my hospital nursing (in cardiology) background to clinical practice. Practice guidelines are fairly up to date.
I my opinion is one of the most concise and updated manual of the topic so complex like this
I’m an IM resident interested in Cardiology. Great text to read to be knowledgeable about my patients.
Thorough but concise information. Covered most areas of cardiology needed for practice
A complete textbook for fellows and specialists.
A perfect hand book for general cardiology fellowship
Dimensions and Characters
- 1172 Pages
- File Size:
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine 5th Edition PDF
Download Button for Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine 5th Edition PDF
Shown below is a white download button for Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine 5th Edition PDF. Click it to start your free download now.
Recommended Books For You
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.