Inside the Fourth Edition of the Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine pdf, you’ll find practical and effective approaches to common clinical syndromes—including clear guidance on administration of commonly prescribed medications and descriptions of proven therapeutic procedures. This best selling manual’s concise outline format and colorful design make essential facts easy to find. An ideal reference for the resident, fellow, practicing cardiologist, or nurse-practitioner treating patients with cardiovascular disease.
Skill-building features include…
• Authoritative perspectives let you benefit from the experienced staff and fellows at the Cleveland Clinic
• Concise overview of cardiology helps build a firm grasp of fundamental cardiovascular anatomy, physiology, and pathology
• Comprehensive section on cardiovascular procedures includes expert tips for improving performance and outcomes
• Evidence-based approach to diagnosis and management explains the ‘how’ and ‘why’ behind critical decisions
• Suggested reading at the end of each chapter provides guideposts for further investigation
NEW to the 4th Edition…
• Examples added of key electrocardiographic tracings for quick reference
• New chapters cover diabetes and cardiovascular disease, pulmonary hypertension, systemic disease and the heart, management of TAVR patients, and troubleshooting LVADs
• Updated content reflects the latest advances in cardiovascular medicine—including percutaneous aortic valve replacement and left ventricular assist device management
• Quick-reference list of common formulae helps you find vital information in seconds
Recommended Books For You
Description of Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine PDF
This book is one of the best books for the study of cardiovascular medicine and every medical student or professional can relate this to their professional studies. A must read book at least once if you are stuck between any concept of the heart and its medicine. Download now and become the best.
Dr. Brian P Griffin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in Cleveland, OH. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. He speaks English.
“This is a concise overview of the most common topics in cardiology, including evidence-based approaches to cardiovascular disease and comprehensive coverage of common cardiovascular procedures. Each chapter closes with an extensive reference list to guide readers to further reading. This edition’s additional features include management of patients with novel procedures, such as percutaneous heart valve replacement and left ventricular assist devices, a section on systemic diseases and their effect on the heart, diabetes and cardiovascular disease and pulmonary hypertension.”
“This book will be a valuable aid for those caring for patients with cardiovascular diseases on a day-to-day basis.”
Jose D Tafur, MD(Ochsner Clinic Foundation)
“I would recommend this book highly. It is comprehensive yet concise. It is a pleasure to read and easy-to-use. The format is ideal with excellent illustrations and very clear diagrams and ECGs of high quality. The tables summarizing points in the text are very useful for quick and easy reference. The subjects are covered in a clinically useful way with chapters on for example ‘syncope’ and ‘evaluation of chest pain in the emergency unit’ which would help the trainee cardiologist in their day-to-day practice. There is also a large section on cardiac procedures which would be useful to the trainee and in fact covers the essential detail more clearly than some larger textbooks.” — BMA Medical Book Award reviewer, 2013 BMA Medical Book Awards.
Excellent handbook. I have been using it during my CICU rotation at the Cleveland Clinic and found it to be extremely useful for management of various cardiac emergencies. The only part I miss is a chapter on SCAD…
As a resident in the CCU and on the wards, this has been extremely valuable as a day-to-day reference and as a general “huh, that’s interesting” reference as well. Well worth the price for anyone interested in cardiology or for those other text book freaks out there who need little encouragement to purchase another reference.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and contents in the Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine PDF 4th edition ebook.
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Heart Failure and Transplant
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Vascular and Pericardial Disease
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Clinical Cardiology
- Preventive Cardiology
- Noninvasive Assessment
- Electrophysiologic Procedures
- Common Cardiology Procedures
Dimensions and Characters
- 1192 Pages
- File Size: 30 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Cardiovascular Books
Download Link for Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine PDF 4th Edition
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.