Features of Nursing Today Transition and Trends 10th Edition PDF
Nursing Today Transition and Trends 10th Edition PDF-Ensure you thoroughly understand the most important issues you’ll face when entering practice! Loved for its humor, readability, and inviting cartoons, Nursing Today: Transitions and Trends, 10th Edition helps you to prepare for the NCLEX-RN® ― while giving you valuable information to succeed throughout your career. It reflects current issues and trending topics that nurses will face, ensuring that you not only graduate with patient care skills, but also with career development skills such as resume writing, finding a job, and effective interviewing. The 10th Edition features major content updates on Workplace Issues, Nursing Informatics, Cultural and Spiritual Awareness and Ethical Issues, and evidence-based practice boxes throughout to help you focus on the research evidence that supports clinical practice. Additionally, it includes test-taking tips for the NCLEX-RN® Examination and updated Evolve Resources for students with new review questions and case studies.
- An emphasis on transitioning into the workplace is included in chapters such as NCLEX-RN® and the New Graduate, Employment Considerations: Opportunities, Resumes, and Interviewing, Mentorship and Preceptorship, and Nurse Residency Programs.
- Thorough coverage of all the most important issues faced by the new nurse, preparing you for a professional career.
- An engaging approach features lively cartoons, chapter objectives, bibliographies, and colorful summary boxes.
- Critical Thinking boxes in every chapter offer questions and exercises asking you to apply what they have learned to clinical practice.
- Evidence-Based Practice boxes, and evidence-based practice content throughout, focus your attention on the research evidence that supports clinical practice.
- QSEN competencies related to effective communication, team building, evidence-based practice, patient safety, and quality assurance highlighted throughout.
- NEW! Personal Management chapter revised and expanded to include information about mindfulness and tips for practicing mindfulness.
- UPDATED! NCLEX®-RN information reflects the 2019 Exam with information on the enhanced nurse licensure (eNLC) compact and the next generation NCLEX-RN project.
- UPDATED! Nursing Education chapter includes information about current trends in academic progression with a focus on concurrent enrollment programs.
- NEW! Conflict Management chapter includes expanded content about sexual harassment, in the workplace setting.
- NEW! Expanded Workplace Issues chapter has been expanded on the subjects of bullying and incivility and safe patient handling.
- NEW! Nursing Informatics chapter greatly expanded to include emerging information and communication technologies (patient engagement, robotics, and artificial intelligence) used in healthcare.
- UPDATED! Cultural and Spiritual Awareness chapter includes strategies for building cultural and linguistic competency skills and practicing cultural sensitivity in the workplace setting.
- NEW! Expanded Ethical Issues chapter includes content on involuntary commitment and professional boundaries as current issues impacting nursing.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Nursing Today Transition and Trends 10th Edition PDF
Nursing Today Transition and Trends 10th Edition PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of nursing and basic medicine. This book covers all the cases and phenomenon a student and professional nurse might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime aid in caring for patients that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
JoAnn Zerwekh, EdD, RN is a nurse educator with extensive experience in nursing education. She has been presenting NCLEX® review courses for graduate nurses for over 30 years and is the author of multiple NCLEX® review books.
Dimensions and Characters of Nursing Today Transition and Trends 10th Edition PDF
- Publisher : Mosby; 10th edition (March 12, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 696 pages
- ISBN-10 : 032364208X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323642088
- Item Weight : 23.6 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.5 x 1 x 9 inches
- Book Name : Nursing Today Transition and Trends 10th Edition PDF
2219 “i bought this book supposedly brand new and the code has already been redeemed
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.