Endorsed by the American Society for Preventive Cardiology! Preventive Cardiology Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease pdf – addresses the prevention and risk stratification of cardiovascular disease so that you can delay the onset of disease and moderate the effects and complications. Drs. Roger Blumenthal, JoAnne Foody, and Nathan Wong discuss the full range of relevant considerations, including the epidemiology of heart disease, risk assessment, risk factors, multiple risk factor-based prevention strategies, and developments in genetics and personalized medicine. With access to the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, this authoritative reference gives you the clinically relevant information you need for the effective prevention of cardiovascular disease.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Recognize the factors for prevention and risk stratification around cardiovascular disease and effectively delay the onset of disease and moderate the effects and complications, even for individual who are genetically predisposed.
- Effectively navigate full range of considerations in prevention from epidemiology of heart disease, biology of atherosclerosis and myocardial infraction, risk assessment―established risk factors and emerging risk factors, multiple risk factor-based prevention strategies, and future directions―through genetics, personalized medicine, and much more.
- Tap into the expertise of prominent leaders in cardiovascular disease prevention with guidance from Drs. Roger Blumenthal―longtime director of the Framingham Heart Study―JoAnne Foody, and Nathan Wong.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the pathogenesis of disease and the rationale for management through discussions of basic science.
- Apply current clinical practice guidelines to ensure optimal outcomes in both primary and secondary prevention.
The most authoritative and relevant reference on Prevention of Cardiovascular Diseases is now available!
Description of Preventive Cardiology Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF
This book for the subject of Cardiology is one of the best medical books available for students and health professionals to look upto for their study of cardiology. It has all the essential information required to produce high end doctors on students end and to make other students aspire a career in cardiology for themselves. A must download for all.
From The Publishers
Dr. Eugene Braunwald, along with some of the most respected cardiovascular physicians in the world, present to you a suite of textbooks covering all aspects of cardiovascular medicine.
Braunwald’s Heart Disease, now in its 11th edition, is the world-renowned source of information on rapidly changing clinical science, clinical and translational research, and evidence-based medicine. With its unique updated program, Dr. Braunwald creates a “living textbook” by featuring important medical advances, hot off the press.
Over a dozen companion titles, with authors handpicked by Dr. Braunwald, round out the Braunwald’s Heart Disease family and provide you with the most important and updated information about every aspect of cardiovascular medicine.
Doody’s Editorial Review
“This book provides a comprehensive account of the past, current, and future developments in the field of preventive cardiology, enriched with landmark clinical trials, contemporary guidelines, and widely accepted clinical practices.
This well-written book focuses on understanding preventive cardiovascular disease on both a basic science and clinic level. It reflects current management guidelines and evidence-based clinical practices in the field of preventive cardiology, and will serve as comprehensive guide for clinicians.” – Saima Karim, D.O.(Ochsner Clinic Foundation), Excerpts from Doody’s Review Service, Rating – 4 Stars!
The Authors of Preventive Cardiology Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF
- Director of Johns Hopkins Ciccarone Center for the Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Professor of Medicine
Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Disease in Women, Cardiovascular Risk Stratification, Chest Pain, Clinical Cardiology, Coronary Artery Disease, Dyslipidemia and Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Hypertension, Ischemic Heart Disease, Preventive Cardiology, Stress Testing
Cardiovascular Risk Assessment; Heart Disease in Women; Subclinical coronary atherosclerosis as measured by Cardiac CT; Hyperlipidemia; Primary and secondary prevention of coronary heart disease; Cardiac Computed Tomography; Individuals with a family history of heart disease; Improved strategies for management of cardiovascular risk factors
Dimensions and Characters
- 632 Pages
- File Size:
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease 1st Edition PDF
Download Button For Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease 1st Edition PDF
Shown below is a white download button for Preventive Cardiology Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF. Click it to start your free download now.
Recommended Books For You
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.