Features of Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology 6th Edition PDF
Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology 6th Edition PDF-Learn to develop the problem-solving skills necessary for success in the clinical setting! The Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology, 6th Edition uses a reader-friendly “building-block” approach to the essentials of diagnostic microbiology. This updated edition has new content on viruses like Zika, an expanded molecular chapter, and the latest information on prevention, treatment modalities, and CDC guidelines. Updated photos offer clear examples of automated lab instruments, while case studies, review questions, and learning objectives present information in an easy-to-understand, accessible manner for students at every level.
- A building-block approach encourages you to use previously learned information to sharpen critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Full-color design, with many full-color photomicrographs, prepares you for the reality of diagnostic microbiology.
- A case study at the beginning of each chapter provides you with the opportunity to form your own questions and answers through discussion points.
- Hands-on procedures describe exactly what takes place in the micro lab, making content more practical and relevant.
- Agents of bioterrorism chapter furnishes you with the most current information about this hot topic.
- Issues to Consider boxes encourages you to analyze important points.
- Case Checks throughout each chapter tie content to case studies for improved understanding.
- Bolded key terms at the beginning of each chapter equip you with a list of the most important and relevant terms in each chapter.
- Learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter supply you with a measurable outcome to achieve by completing the material.
- Review questions for each learning objective help you think critically about the information in each chapter, enhancing your comprehension and retention of material.
- Learning assessment questions at the conclusion of each chapter allow you to evaluate how well you have mastered the material.
- Points to Remember sections at the end of each chapter identify key concepts in a quick-reference, bulleted format.
- An editable and printable lab manual provides you with additional opportunities to learn course content using real-life scenarios with questions to reinforce concepts.
- Glossary of key terms at the end of the book supplies you with a quick reference for looking up definitions.
- NEW! Content about Zika and other viruses supplies students with the latest information on prevention, treatment modalities, and CDC guidelines.
- NEW! Expanded Molecular Diagnostics chapter analyzes and explains new and evolving techniques.
- NEW! Updated photos helps familiarize you with the equipment you’ll use in the lab.
- NEW! Reorganized and refocused Mycology chapter helps you better understand the toxicity of fungi.
- NEW! Updated content throughout addresses the latest information in diagnostic microbiology.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology 6th Edition PDF
Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology 6th Edition PDF is one of the best medical books for students and professionals on the subject of Infectious Diseases. It is a must download.
Dr. Robert Bucknam, M.D., F.A.A.P. is the founder and director of Cornerstone Pediatrics in Louisville, Colorado where he resides with his wife, Gayle, and their four sons. He has served thousands of parents in Colorado for the last 28 years as their Pediatrician. With a targeted interest in preterm and high-risk newborns, Dr. Bucknam’s opinions are highly respected within the pediatric community; He has expanded his practice into multiple hospitals in the area where he works closely with 37 licensed Pediatricians. Dr. Bucknam’s work on Parent Directed Feeding is being utilized by 6 million parents worldwide in 20 languages. Join Dr. Bucknam online at Babywise.life for his latest findings and support.
Dimensions and Characters of Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology 6th Edition PDF
- Publisher : Saunders; 6th edition (April 6, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1088 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323613179
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323613170
- Item Weight : 6.5 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.6 x 1.8 x 10.9 inches
- Book Name : Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology 6th Edition PDF
Elle R. “I love this textbook and was excited to receive it, however, when first purchased in July I failed to notice that the access code for student resources was missing. I have not been able to contact the seller, so I feel a bit burned. If you want the resources that go with the book, I recommend purchasing directly from the publisher.
The book itself is one of the best for diagnostic microbiology purposes. Get it from Elsevier instead.”
Brooke “This book was recommended, but not required by my parasitology proffesor. I am very happy that I decided to get it! I am going to school to be a medical laboratory technician and this is one of the few textbooks I keep pulling off my shelf to use for more than just one class. It is packed with information and it is one of the few textbooks I love and plan on keeping.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.